Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ Pole-staar group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Our company Tin registration number is 33292062637. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pole-staar group’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Pole-staar group believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the (Company Name) marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Pole-staar group does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective gift items like ceramic mugs by mis handling in transit, Pole-staar group will not replace the product or refund. At the same time we take high care while packing the gift items especially made of ceramic which have chances to break in transit.Any such complaints should be report in mail to email@example.com with in 2 days of receipt of the products.
Refunding is not possible in our products as they are made as personalized gifts and they are made only with clear instructions and approval (for designs) from the customer.So we do not encourage refund for any products.While some exemptions can be make few cases depending on the issues,but every thing is finally decided by Pole-staar group.